Dear Cambridge Camp 2016 Parents:
Our countdown to Camp 2016 is in full swing. As the days, hours, and minutes tick away, we find it best to remind you of housekeeping notes to make Camp 2015 a success!
* Camp Starts Monday, June 29th at 8am. All campers should be escorted into the building to the gym. Upon arrival, they will take seats at assigned tables for teachers to take attendance. After attendance, breakfast will be served.
* No Camp Friday, July 3rd. As mentioned in our parent orientation, we will be closed in observance of Independence Day. Therefore, no field trip will take place during week one of camp.
* Order SmartLunches by 6/25/16. As mentioned in last Saturday’s orientation, Cambridge Camp will provide breakfast and lunch to all campers via Revolution Foods. We know that some campers may have more restricted diets or tastes. Therefore, we partnered with SmartLunches to offer parents more flexibility in midday mealtime while on campus. Our team at SmartLunches needs two (2) business days to activate your account and make sure your child is added to the route and roster. For parents who would like to have SmartLunches for their campers’ week one meals, your orders are due no later than end-of-day Wednesday, June 25th.
* Label Everything. Please write your camper’s name on every object you send to Cambridge Camp 2016. This includes crayons, pencils, sweaters, bags, water bottles, etc. A lost and found box will be situated in the first floor hall near the east (main) entrance for any forgotten objects. Having your child’s name on an object helps with recovery.
* Camp Tuition Payment 2 Coming Soon. Our registration packet shows Friday, July 3rd as the due date for payment 2 of 3 for camp tuition. Because we will be closed that day, we have moved the due date to Monday, July 6th. You will receive an invoice via email for this payment. Please contact our business manager at jgolden@立彩彩票官网登录 with any questions.
* Swim Waivers Due 6/29/16. If your camper’s swim waiver is not on file, you were notified via email earlier this week. Please email the completed waiver to jgolden@立彩彩票官网登录 or drop it off in the main office by close of business on Monday, June 29th. If the waiver is received later than this cutoff, your child will not be permitted to go swimming on the first Wednesday, July 1st.
* Field Trip Authorization Coming Soon. As mentioned in our orientation, a digital field trip permission slip will be sent to all parents via email. This authorization will cover every field trip our campers will take. It will also serve as a chaperone/volunteer registration document. We should have this out no later than week one of camp. Please keep watch for it!
* Parent Orientation Packet available to the download – Click here.
As always, if you have any questions, you can call or email us at camp@立彩彩票官网登录. We will have limited office hours for the remainder of this week. Starting Monday, our office hours will be 8:00am to 6:00pm. We look forward to seeing all! CC